SprayingThe most important part of preserving your equipment is the application of the various paint and lacquer elements. Our primers (epoxies) and two-component lacquer systems, do not just protect your machines, they also extend their lifetime, maintain their value and improve their appearance.
Gouweleeuw’s specially equipped spraying facility offers space for all of the various parts of your equipment. The outlet on the Ondernemersweg is equipped with so-called combined spray cabins. Spraying work can be immediately followed up with a drying process in these cabins.
Our location on the Titaniumweg is an ‘ongoing spraying facility’. This is ideal for treating many, high volume objects. As a result, we can process and treat mast and boom components of various dimensions and ballast plates in large quantities without a hitch.
We have 10 spraying cabins:
- 1 cabin measuring 4 x 16 m, which is 4 m high.
- 3 cabins measuring 6 x 16 m, which are 6 m high.
- 1 cabin measuring 8 x 17 m, which is 8 metres high, combined with a drying chamber of 8 x 17 m and a 20 ton suspended crane for internal transport from the spraying cabin to the drying chamber.
- 1 cabin measuring 20 x 12 m, which is 8 m high, combined with a drying chamber of 6 x 16 m.
- 1 cabin measuring 8 x 17 m, which is 12 m high.
- 1 cabin measuring 9 x 25 m, which is 12 m high.
- 1 cabin measuring 10 x 30 m, which is 12 m high.
- 1 cabin measuring 6 x 35 m, which is 12 m high.